This is not clear in the documentation, but if you receive the following error when adding your device to an Active Directory: Error “Idm client exception: Error trying to join AD, error code ” when joining a VCSA to AD domain The root cause of this is because of incorrectly formatted entries in the details form. …
Tag: Error code 
If you have found anything useful please consider donating, I am looking to upgrade my lab.
- The Cloud Act and What it means for you, or more importantly, me!
- Is Traditional IaaS Cloud a Dead Man Walking
- PERTH IS LOVELY TO VISIT, BUT IT’S NOT CLOUDY: SD-WAN TO THE RESCU
- PURE STORAGE DOUBLES DOWN ON VVOLS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS
- BIG SWITCH NETWORKS EXPAND THEIR REACH, NOW WITH HCI INTEGRATION
ACI Acquisition AWS Azure BDR Big Switch Networks Book Review Brown Bag CCNA Certification Cisco citrix Dell EMC ESX GDPR Google Hosted Hosted Products HPE Hyper-v Microsoft Networking NSX OnlineBackup Oracle PowerShell RedHat RHEV SDDC SDN Security Security Advisory VCDX VCP VDI Vembu View VMUG vmware VMware Security Advisory VMworld VSAN vSphere XenServer
My Recent Tweets
- Hey @VMware @VMware_UK is there a reason why the Solutions Exchange is down at present? - https://t.co/FXchzsYWQC //cc @tom_howarth
about 1 week ago