I recently wrote an article about a potential class action court case being brought against the President of the United States by the Knight Foundation. In the article, I posited that public servants who use their private social media accounts to make work-related statements may run the risk of causing their accounts to become public domain, considered …
If you have found anything useful please consider donating, I am looking to upgrade my lab.
- The Cloud Act and What it means for you, or more importantly, me!
- Is Traditional IaaS Cloud a Dead Man Walking
- PERTH IS LOVELY TO VISIT, BUT IT’S NOT CLOUDY: SD-WAN TO THE RESCU
- PURE STORAGE DOUBLES DOWN ON VVOLS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS
- BIG SWITCH NETWORKS EXPAND THEIR REACH, NOW WITH HCI INTEGRATION
ACI Acquisition AWS Azure BDR Big Switch Networks Book Review Brown Bag CCNA Certification Cisco citrix Dell EMC ESX GDPR Google Hosted Hosted Products HPE Hyper-v Microsoft Networking NSX OnlineBackup Oracle PowerShell RedHat RHEV SDDC SDN Security Security Advisory VCDX VCP VDI Vembu View VMUG vmware VMware Security Advisory VMworld VSAN vSphere XenServer
My Recent Tweets
- These were Stephen Hawking's last bold predictions on #AI, superhumans, and aliens https://t.co/v2ICRpVWXt… https://t.co/iKR8CFCWwD
about 2 days ago
- RT @tom_howarth: My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 79 Mention Reach, 3 Likes, 8 New Followers, 1 Reply. See yours with https://t.co/jnfHTe8…
about 5 days ago
- @tom_howarth @VMware Yep that’s why I made sure I added the based out of Africa part 🙂
about 1 week ago