The release notes have the following details on resolved issues:
- Added support for Boot Camp partitions on 3TB disk drives.
- Improved the cursor performance for select applications, especially when in Unity mode.
- Resolved an issue that could result in blurry graphics under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in horizontal scrolling being reversed in Unity mode.
- Resolved an issue with displaying Office 2013 applications on some recent Macs.
- Improvements to vSockets.
If you already have Fusion installed, then get it via the VMware Fusion Menu -> Check for Updates. Alternatively get it via the VMware Fusion Download page.